Internet safety protection measures
Any unauthorized attempt to upload or alter the services and information provided by this office is strictly prohibited, and may be against the law.
For its security, and to ensure that it can continue to serve internet users, this website provides the following safety protection measures:
- Installed firewalls to prevent illegal access and violation or theft of information, to prevent illegal use of the website and safeguard the rights of users.
- Installed antivirus software with regular antivirus checks, to provide users with a more secure web browsing environment.
- System restore process in case of security incidents during exercises, and appropriate security and defense.
- Regular backup of all website information.
- Receives security maintenance notifications for operating system or application, and irregularly installs appropriate patches.
- Automatically detects whether webpage has been tampered with or altered via monitoring program, and instantly recovers webpage contents.
- Please take care of your personal data and avoid sharing your computer with others, or entering your personal data on public computers.
- We will do our best to check and test the electronic files provided by this website. However, we suggest that users run an antivirus check before downloading any attachments.
- When users link to external websites from the Prospect Foundation website, be it national government agencies independently run, or other agencies, organizations, or company websites, because do not belong to the the Prospect Foundation website, each website has its own specific security polices, and the Prospect Foundation website takes no responsibility. When browsing those websites, you shall abide by their specific security policies.
Security policy changes
In response to changes in the laws and regulations, scientific and technological advances, and difficult to forecast changes in the environment, we shall announce on this website any amendments to the security polices provided.